Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Adios QTO.

 I didn't take too many pictures on our last day in Querétaro because I wanted to just focus on imprinting it in my mind.  I feel good about heading home but we have had a blast and will always love this beautiful city and the people who live there.
 Rocky called the dude at the bottom of this statue her "padre" and said that she would come back to see him again. 
I know I've already got a bunch of photos of Daisy at restaurants, but I can hardly handle how cute she looks when she is excited about food.
The last couple of days I've noticed that when I pass groups of little boys they will giggle and start chanting "Gorda! Gorda!"  I guess I ate too many tacos.  One time when it happened the kid was sitting with his grandpa and the old man just slapped him on the back of the head.  Brandon thought it was hilarious.
Adios Querétaro, we miss you already.

No comments: