Saturday, December 28, 2013

Christmas Morn

 I know that I see these sleepy little faces every morning but I still can't get over how cute they are.  They were so thrilled with every little thing they found in their stockings.



 They didn't even really notice all the presents under the tree.  Finally after they had eaten breakfast, taken a bath, and played a bunch with the toys in their stockings we were able to convince them to open the rest. 
 I used to think my mom was weird because she would take a picture with us and all the toys but now those pictures are my favorite.  They bring back so many memories of the toys we used to love.  So, here goes.





 Daisy put together this outfit to wear for the rest of the day.  She is definitely into accessories.  Don't worry, her puppy purse is filled with makeup.

No comments: