Monday, December 16, 2013

Family Time

 I know this isn't the greatest photo but I like it because it shows a bunch of my best friends.  It was a blast to get away from the kidlets for a few minutes and remember what it is like to be an adult.  I love the Rigbys.

And then it was back to being with the kids.  We were lucky to be able to attend Quincy's princess tea party.  Nothing is as fun and chillin' with cousins.





 Then we switched back to Howard land and the grandkids got to help Oma stuff the pinata.  I don't know if it is more fun putting the toys in or breaking it to get them out.

 Kristin taught Daisy how to make bird feeders.  I don't think Daisy would care what they were doing as long as she got to hang out with Kristin.
 Here are my cute grandparents with my cute baby girl.



No comments: