Saturday, December 28, 2013

DIY Christmas, 2013 Edition


The Howard tradition is that we make Christmas gifts for each other.  Probably nobody else cares, but when I work this hard making stuff I like to remember it.  I didn't get photos of all of them but I love my little cross-stitch people. 


 Kristin hand dyed these cloths using Kool-Aid. 
Kool
 Jill put our faces on these glasses. 
 Matt and Kristin used a wood burner to make these amazing bookmarks and decorative spoons.

Brandon also made a pixel-painting for Matt and we melted some records and made them into bowls for Jared.  I am upset that I didn't get photos of them.  Maybe I can post one later. 
Jill also made my favorite possession, volume 4 of the blog book.  She spent hours editing the pages and I love it so much.

No comments: