Sunday, June 3, 2012

Happy Birthday Brandon

 Brandon had to be in class all day on his birthday and we hardly even saw him this week.  He even had to make his own birthday cake which was a unique creation involving cake balls stuffed with Rollos.  Even though we didn't get to do much to celebrate, we will always be grateful for the most popular member of this household.  The girls love their daddy so much and I feel like the luckiest lady ever to have a best friend like him to share my life with.

And onto a completely unrelated topic:  I feel like I never have enough pictures of Daisy on here.  Mostly it has to do with the fact that she won't cooperate when the camera comes out.  Here are a few moments that try and catch some of her entertaining personality.
 She is proud of her belly and also fascinated with the way mine is growing. 
 I thought the other day that she was going to get attacked by a mama goose when she went after the babies with a red balloon.  She wasn't scared at all by the hissing because she was so enamored with the goslings.  They were super cute, but I was terrified that if it came to a fight between moms that the goose would get the better of me.  Luckily we got out of there once I mustered the guts to go and grab her.
Don't show this picture to the dentist.  A little bit of black licorice could last for days in that mouth.

No comments: